Atlantic Union Bank Jobs in Egypt : Financial Service Center Manager
Welcome to JobwebEgypt.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Egypt. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Atlantic Union Bank
- Location: Egypt
- State: Jobs in Cairo, Egypt
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Egypt
Primary responsibility for outbound business development to expand the branch’s deposit base as well as all aspects of performance within the Banking Center, including results in branch sales, service and operations. This position provides strategic and experienced leadership and management for a high-opportunity branch team ensuring profitability, growth, and sound operation. This position is responsible for driving branch teammates to provide a best in class customer experience while assisting new and existing customers through needs based conversation and providing appropriate solutions to meet immediate, short term and long term financial needs. This role is responsible for strategizing and executing 90% business development efforts in high-opportunity markets, including referrals to multiple lines of business.
- Acquire, retain and expand client relationships with a particular focus on core deposit accounts, related treasury management services, and cross-sales to lending teams, residential mortgage officers, and investment and wealth management advisors.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and aptitude in all aspects of deposit sales, including product knowledge, operational processes, account analysis, treasury management services, online banking and alternative delivery channels used and promoted by the Bank.
- Prepare and maintain a personal marketing plan (PMP) based upon priority industry segments detailed in the ANC strategic plan.
- Conduct outbound sales calls to prospects identified in the PMP to generate deposit growth.
- Calls to clients and other centers of influence to generate referrals.
- Manage and grow portfolio through “wellness” calls on existing clients.
- Represent the Bank in target business or community organizations as well as participate in Bank-sponsored events and maintain business referral network.
- Manage the Banking Center (branch), its personnel, and activities related to sales, service and operations.
- With the support of the Assistant Client Services Manager and, as applicable, other Bank associates, open, onboard and maintain client deposit accounts and related services, and manage all branch operations.
- Promote the branch’s overall growth through the development and retention of customer relationships
- Provide excellent customer experience through needs based conversations
- Develop and implement business strategy to meet and exceed branch growth goals
- Build collaborative relationships with all line of business partners to meet bank-wide objectives
- Identify and close sales opportunities to contribute to personal, branch goals
- Uncover and provide solutions to complex business and consumer lending needs
- Drive sales outreach strategies including outbound calling
- Coach, train, and develop branch team through formal observations and coaching sessions
- Manage teammate performance development process
- Interview and hire teammates to fulfill branch staffing needs
- Manage branch cash expectations and operational soundness
- Analyze reports and respond and coach accordingly
- Adhere to all applicable laws and regulations governing bank operations, including compliance with Atlantic Union Bankshares’ BSA/AML Policy and Procedures.
- Identify risk and respond accordingly
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of banking industry and strong financial acumen
- Proficient knowledge of digital channels and ability to educate customers and teammates
- Other duties as assigned
This position reports to the Market Manager
Education & Experience
- Seven plus years retail banking experience
- Five plus years of management experience in a sales environment
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of commercial account operations and treasury management products required.
- Demonstrated ability to promote and sell bank products and services.
- Excellent math ability and attention to detail.
- PC proficient including Microsoft Office.
- Extensive telephone work involved.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven action-oriented leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise sound business judgment
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to details
- Flexible, able to adapt to change
- Ability to travel based on business need
- Evening and weekend hours required based on business need
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
How to Apply
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Egypt. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE
Job Expires in: 138 days