Bupa Global Jobs in Egypt : Credit Controller
Welcome to JobwebEgypt.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Egypt. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Bupa Global
- Location: Egypt
- State: Egypt
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Egypt
Based in Cairo, the Credit Controller is part of the Credit Control Team, with responsibility for Know Your Customer (KYC) checking, ensuring that customer payments are processed accurately and efficiently in line with or exceeding agreed targets, overdue debt is recovered as quickly as possible within agreed credit control processes, and dealings with customers are performed in a professional and efficient manner at all times.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, the Credit Controller is a member of the Bupa Global Finance Team.
- Ensuring adherence to regulatory standards, such as Anti-Money laundering compliance and sanction compliance.
- Ensuring KYC (Know Your Customer) checking is complete on all inbound transactions including specifically cash receipts.
Other Tasks which the candidate may be asked to cover in sickness, leave or periods of high volume may be:
- Administration of the partly automated credit control notification file to ensure our customers are advised of any outstanding balance
- Administration of the file despatch between Bupa Global and our support partners
- Administration of the internal processes regarding the management of customers pending lapse, where payment is received but not applied to a policy, where a chargeback has occurred etc
- Handling the inbound enquiries from our support partners to resolution
- Handling the inbound enquiries from our internal customers
- Ensure that any identified control weaknesses are escalated to the Debt Team Leader, particularly around segregation of duties, money laundering and financial crime concerns and access controls within the payments process.
- Where required support other parts of Finance, e.g. assisting with the clearance of bank reconciling items.
The Ideal Candidate
- Appropriate level of experience in finance function or similar account management specialist role, ideally within the insurance industry.
- Numerate with ability to process financial data quickly, and strong attention to detail.
- Experience of dealing directly with customers and communicating to them in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- Track record of working effectively within a team environment.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding targeted objectives.
How to Apply
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Egypt. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE
Job Expires in: 138 days