Business Development Manager at C3S Business School
Welcome to JobwebEgypt.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Egypt. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: C3S Business School
- Location: Egypt
- State: Jobs in Cairo, Egypt
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Egypt
Directly Responsible to : Director (International)/Regional Manager (Egypt)
Internal : Student Recruitment, UG/PG Admissions
Major Duties :
We are looking for an experienced, well connected Education Manaager to join our growing Overseas Team. In this role, you will represent our Business School to agents, international educators, and prospective students to increase international student enrolment, provide training to agents and their staff, and keep the agent contacts engaged with the Business School through regular communication.
Our ideal candidate is likely to have few years’ experience in international student recruitment and already be familiar with international higher education market in Egypt. You will be driven and target focused, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage the full sales cycle. Ensure a smooth and accurate transition from Inquiry to Conversion
The purpose of this role is to develop and implement marketing and recruitment strategies in target regions in order to support college wide student recruitment objectives. This is accomplished through analysis of market intelligence, a rigorous planning process and close collaboration with a range of stakeholders. The Admission officer will be the principal resource of student recruitment targets within the institution for their market portfolio and region. This person in this role is expected to produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple admissions and initiatives simultaneously.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
This is an exciting new role that covers the Egyptian market and will be critical to the success of the Business School’s Strategy. This position will be counted on to help increase the school’s revenue from international tuition fees and boost the diversity of the student body population.
1. Meeting monthly and annual targets with the goal of increasing the volume of Egyptian students across a variety of programs
2. Recruiting students through well-planned, organised and effective activities and events to exceed personal targets set by Director
3. Be a positive influence for potential students, the goal being to help create an environment that will attract applications.
4. Build mutually beneficial relationships with schools, universities and other education providers which have been identified as sources for student recruitment. Engagement may be through a variety of channels.
5. Take the strategic lead on recruitment from the assigned overseas market.
6. Maintaining and developing existing network of recruitment agents and working closely with agency owners, and counselling staff.
7. Develop a good knowledge of the Business School’s program portfolio
• Minimum two years experience in a successful target-driven sales role, preferably student recruitment
• A passion for sales and outstanding service
• People skills, especially with inspiring focus on results and being consistently motivated to achieve
• Experience with planning and organising recruitment and engagement events
• Excellent organisation, project management and presentation skills
• A collaborative and flexible team player
• Lead generation and nurturing
• Raise the reputation of the Business School locally
Willingness to work irregular hours, on occasion and within reason, will be required for some events or student counselling.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 20th December, 2020.