Danone Jobs in Egypt : Medical Representative
Welcome to JobwebEgypt.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Egypt. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Danone
- Location: Egypt
- State: Jobs in Cairo, Egypt
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Egypt
About The Job
As a Medical Representative you will be doing the following activities
Professional HCP Education
- Periodical visits to HCP’s in hospitals, health clinics, private clinics and private hospitals to educate HCP on DBN products
- With the appropriate level of scientific/commercial argumentation and relationship development, convince HCP’s to recommend or prescribe our products and brands
- Ensure all doctors/HCP/KOL receive the right message, information, clinical studies and samples
- Continuously find ethical ways to improve service and relationship with HCP
- Conduct group meetings for HCP’s and suggest speakers for round tables/events
- Network with key customer groups and Key Opinion Leaders
- Identity business opportunities within respective area and evaluate learning’s to develop business initiatives and tactics to realize the sales potential
- Implement “weekly call cycle” in constant coordination with direct manager
- Understand and respond to competitive activities and initiate and recommend actions to counter-act these in order to help protect our market position
- Plan and allocate resources to optimize cost effectiveness of operation and maximize efficiency
- Prepare the samples and prescription pads / brochures to accommodate HCP’s requests
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge to ensure the ability to understand and explain all product information and hand outs and answer any question from HCP
- Follow up on customers’ queries/complaints
- Review business plan in line with cycle objectives on a quarterly basis with the Field Sales Manager
- Compile and submit reports on promotional activities in accordance to established formats and schedule
- Ensure availability of the portfolio and monitor stock turn in pharmacy channel
- Ensure that all business is conform to the WHO and local government code of ethics for infant formula products
- Conduct seminars and detailing nutrition education activities
- Gain listings of Danone products in hospitals
- Daily database management and compliance with administrative procedures & processes
- Participate in daily and/or weekly meetings to discuss the market situation, problems that were faced and to appraise the efforts versus the monthly targets
- Provide direct assistance to team members and monitor work matters related to the achievement of business KPI’s
- Support in running seminars/events
- Stock management
- Communicate both formally and informally (as necessary) with Marketing on a regular basis, regarding activities in area
- Liaise with distributor sales team on distribution, availability and visibility of our products on a daily basis
- Coaching of other medical representatives
- Intelligence and Insights Gathering
- Identify changes and trends in HCP decision-making, needs and concerns
- Determine what change of attitude/behavior is required from HCP’s to impact positively on our products/brands
- Collect intelligence on the HCP Universe, e.g. identifying new contacts
- Identify emerging KOL’s
- Monitor all competitor activities, including consumer offers, medical conferences and round tables and report it to management
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have
- Education Medical Degree in medicine, Pharmacy, Science, Veterinary Medicine or Nutrition.
- Location Cairo, Giza, Alex, Delta & Upper Egypt
- Experience Min 1 year of field force work in the Medical or Pharmaceutical area.
- Language skills Excellent Arabic & English – spoken, written and reading.
- Computer skills Competency in use of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Power Point
Danone’s mission is brining health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power of people have to impact the world through daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
What we offer?
You will get the opportunity to contributing in showing success to Danone Baby Nutrition products even with critical HCP by getting trained to use outstanding technical knowledge and expertise in handling objection.
As well as, proactively support Danone in identifying new HCPs to build long-term relationship with.
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
Don’t hesitate to get back to us for any inquiries –
How to Apply
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Egypt. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE
Job Expires in: 122 days