Document Control Manager at RATP Dev
Welcome to JobwebEgypt.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Egypt. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: RATP Dev
- Location: Egypt
- State: Jobs in Cairo, Egypt
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Egypt
The Document Control Manager is responsible for RATP Dev Mobility Cairo Document Control System Creation, System Uphold and Maintenance, Daily Management of Documents as well as maintaining Mobility Cairo Documents Compliance and Quality. The main point of contact responsible for all in and out correspondence of the company. The owner of all company templates, archives and correspondence systems (whether manual or automated). Here are some of the primary responsibilities:
*Responsible for setting-up the Mobility Cairo Document Control system (procedures, processes, templates, applications, etc.)
*Raise awareness of the System among all Mobility Cairo team members, ensuring Document Control be part of all managers level and above induction training program and regularly making available refresher training to Mobility Cairo team members.
*Present to the employer Mobility Cairo Document Control System and advising on way to integrate and synergize.
*Run and administrate the Document Control system for Mobility Cairo.
*The soul Gate Keeper of the Document Control rules and procedures.
*Manage RATP Dev Mobility Cairo documents (internal & external).
*Checking RATP Dev Mobility Cairo compliance and quality of documents.
*Distribute documents to relevant team members (internal), ensuring the accurate and up to date distribution lists, at all times.
*Distribute documents externally, ensuring the uphold of RATP Dev Mobility Cairo delegation of authority in relation to document signature and distribution.
*Responsible for document retrieval, upon request.
*Report on the progress of documents.
*Ensure commitment, support and buy-in from internal and external interfaces.
*Support all relevant departments / teams in obtaining the necessary documentations from the employer during mobilization.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
* Qualification in Data organization and storage.
* Project qualification like PMP is preferred.
* Fluent in English is a must
* Arabic native speaker
* Advanced computer skills with a focus on Data organization and storage / Microsoft Office pack mastering
* International company environment
* Knowledge of ISO9001/2015, more specifically clause 7.5 (documented information), is preferred.
* Minimum 5 to 8 years Document Control experience.
* Highly motivated and flexible to be able to work in a time-sensitive environment and respond quickly and effectively to unanticipated high workloads, events and emergencies
* Ability to analyze and troubleshoot critical matters; good adaptability and ability to work in flexible hours to meet the company demand and deadlines.
* Proven experience in SharePoint, document control, data organization and storage software (like aconex or other document control software) and MS Office Suites.
* Rail Transportation or automobile industry Sector Knowledge is preferred.
* Construction Sector experience preferred.
* Ability to deal with complex matrix organization and multiple interfaces
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15th August, 2020.