Hikma Pharmaceuticals Jobs in Egypt : Legal Counsel
Welcome to JobwebEgypt.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Egypt. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Hikma Pharmaceuticals
- Location: Egypt
- State: Egypt
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Egypt
Responsible for managing, leading and providing legal supports for the business in Egypt’s territories (“Territory”) related to all legal services including corporate laws , legal cases, employment, trademarks, assigned legal projects and Contracts to ensure compliance and good governance, in addition to communicate with third parties, specified legal projects as per business needs and support MENA legal department in especial projects and effectively communicate the risks and legal issues involved in any decision to management.
- Establish and leading the formulation and implementation of the Legal department strategy for the Territories to ensure the alignment with MENA Legal strategy.
- Providing a responsive service; delivering technical know-how in a way that has a transformative impact on the business; providing commercially astute advice; and contributing to developing the strategic direction of the business within the relative legal frameworks.
- Develop the Legal department policies in Territories and manage the development and implementation , processes and procedures to ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled in accordance with the MENA legal policies.
- Develop the Territories legal budget, and monitors financial performance versus the budget to ensure alignment.
- Lead the preparation of the Territories Legal litigation financial provisions and maintain all potential risks are properly calculate and mitigate and to ensure alignment with the approved set budget.
- Manages the effective achievement of objectives by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff to maximize subordinate performance.
- Manages the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area is carried out in an efficient manner and in compliance with the set policies, processes and procedures.
- Recommending training needs of subordinates and evaluating the outcomes of training courses in coordination with the concerned human resources personnel.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of Legal in the Territories by providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes to achieve high performance standards.
- Supervises the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area is carried out in an efficient manner and in compliance with the set policies, processes and procedures.
- Managing the legal departments in the Territories and providing them with all the needed legal services according to the international best practices, corporate governance, internal & external laws as well as rules and regulations.
- Development and implementation of Legal policies, processes, and procedures in the Territories to ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled.
- Raise legal awareness on regulatory and legal matters to internal departments within Hikma and managing the compliance with the laws to safeguard Hikma’s rights and legal stance.
- Assists the Sr. corporate Counsel in leading the special projects and cases such as the legal process of acquiring other pharmaceutical companies.
- Interacts and communicates with external parties, encompassing legal advisors and ministries, to follow up on legal issues and cases and build a strong relationship with them.
- Develop, create, reviews and negotiates complex legal contracts for both internal and external parties while ensuring the inclusion of all relevant information and supporting documentation and proved recommendation.
- Work with business partners to ensure early detection and amicable and smart resolution of potential disputes before reaching to litigation.
- Managing all Hikma legal meetings and litigations in front of the governmental authorities.
- Leading legal team in the Territories in holding, preparation, drafting and implementation of General assembly & extraordinary meetings, board of director’s meetings to the companies including distributing the dividends and following up on complying with related country regulations with external authorities.
Bachler degree in Law
8- 10 years of experience in working for a law firm or a multinational organization in which at least 3 years in a managerial position.
- Business Understanding Skills
- Computer Skills
- Knowledge in the laws and procedures of MENA’s territories
- English language
- Communication skills
- Managerial Skills
How to Apply
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Egypt. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE
Job Expires in: 20 days