Inside Sales Account Manager at Dell
Welcome to JobwebEgypt.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Egypt. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Dell
- Location: Egypt
- State: Jobs in Cairo, Egypt
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Egypt
Cairo, Egypt Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Inside Sales Account Manager on our Inside Sales team in Cairo, Egypt Dell’s portfolio of emerging technologies is enough to get your pulse racing. But our customers are our heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique to their technological needs. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. Our team is responsible for selling ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers using both the telephone and email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer.
- Whilst building business with existing customers, the scope of the role will also include developing relationships with new clients. You will be working with other Dell functions including Sales Operations, Customer Care, Brand, Finance and Logistics to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Meet and exceed assigned volume sales target(s) and quota(s) by prospecting, identifying, developing and closing sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle. Ascertain partner needs, describe product capabilities, answer customer queries and ultimately sell products.
- Develop and implement aggressive account strategies to manufacture deals that will increase Dell volume sales revenue and provide a logical, cost-effective investment for the customer by researching and understanding customer trends and buying patterns. Develop and implement Dell portfolio mapping strategies to cross-sell, up-sell.
- Develop, align and execute sales strategies in support and coordination with Dell Sales strategies to maximize revenue generation
- Anticipate the partner’s needs and maintain excellent customer service through to the close of sale. Establish, manage and cultivate relationships with key decision makers for new, existing and prospective accounts, and drive customer satisfaction throughout the entire sales cycle
- Continuously acquire and maintain current knowledge of Dell products, technology, services, licensing requirements, Dell sales techniques, industry trends, features of competitor products, customer business strengths, weaknesses and challenges, and emerging technology to be able to successfully and intelligently articulate the benefit of Dell solutions and services to customers.
- Utilize our CRM system to receive and work sales leads, and to create opportunities and quotes. Develop timely and accurate quotations and various reports related to sales tracking, forecasting, strategic development of targeted account lists, and expense reporting in accordance with Dell policy and ethical business practices
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- Proven experience in sales function
- Technical understanding and experience with storage, servers & networking + end point (Laptops & desktops).
- Proven ability to engage at Executive level
- Ability to learn and understand product capabilities and competitive differentiators
- Team player with personal drive and determination to succeed
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Id: R057083Job Function: Inside Sales
How to Apply
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Egypt. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE
Job Expires in: 143 days