Key Account Manager at Kuehne + Nagel
Welcome to JobwebEgypt.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Egypt. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Kuehne + Nagel
- Location: Egypt
- State: Jobs in Cairo, Egypt
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Egypt
The selected candidate will be responsible for attracting customers from the market and maintaining strong relationships with them. You will have to ensure that Kuehne+Nagel is in a strong position to acquire new clients as well as keep an eye on all market trends.
- Work closely with the assigned Business Development Manager within a specific industry.
- Manage customer portfolio, development of existing customers and acquisition of new customers with the Freight business.
- Evaluate the market researches and for potential targets and business opportunities.
- Regularly visit and communicate with all Key Account client, prepare quotations, price requests as well ashandle RFQs.
- Contract preparation and checking of contracts validity.
- Attend meetings focused on the coordination of business activities and the exchange of information.
- Comply with Kuehne + Nagel Sales Management Processes and systems by ensuring correct and timely updates in the systems.
Your Skills And Experiences
- Bachelors degree in Business Management or a similar discipline.
- Several years of professional experience in similar roles in the transportation and logistics industry.
- Solid sales experience in Air, Sea, Overland Freight businesses is a must.
- Willingness to work in a team, able to drive business and potential to come with business solutions.
- Powers of persuasion, diplomatic panache, excellent communication skills in English and outstanding performance in closing deals.
- Strong leadership skills, with a focus on professional and personal staff development.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
How to Apply
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Egypt. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE
Job Expires in: 143 days