Careers that Change Lives
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions – we’re a market leader and growing every day. You can be proud to sell medical technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation. Our expanding portfolio delivers measurable clinical and economic value – and opens doors.
You will be empowered to shape your own career. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success.
Together, we can transform healthcare. Join us for a career in sales that changes lives.
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities May Include But Not Limited To The Following
Calls on physicians, hospitals and other non-clinical buyers to sell medical devices, products and services or therapies:
You will analyze the market place, develop and execute effective sales and therapy development strategies and tactics to maximize sales
You will plan and prepare sales forecasts by along with proposed activities and investments’ plans.
You will participate in products’ ordering and inventory management of distributors for different products in diabetes unit.
You will identify and build lasting business networks with all key decision makers (key opinion leaders, clinicians, administrative / payers and reimbursement agencies and key decision makers influential in the purchasing process)
You will train and educate relevant hospital staff, distributors’ teams and patients on diabetes solutions.
You will report and regularly update all account, market and competitive information, trends and metrics in a comprehensive, complete and timely fashion.
Must Have – Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical sciences, Engineering, Life-science, Marketing, BA or another relevant degree.
- Minimum of 3 years selling experience in the medical devices or pharmaceutical industry, preferably diabetes products
- Excellent verbal communications skills, facilitation and problem-solving skills, relationship building skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications
- Fluency in English
- Self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision Willingness to travel; 50% of time
- Valid driver license
Nice to Have
- Proven technical support competencies
- Knowledge of the medical industry competitive marketplace Knowledge of the decision-making process with customers (economic buyer, reimbursement)
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.