Performance Controller at Siemens
Welcome to JobwebEgypt.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Egypt. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Siemens
- Location: Egypt
- State: Jobs in Cairo, Egypt
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Egypt
- Responsible for development, implementing and maintaining reporting and forecasting processes/ systems
- Drive Month End Closing Process and other Mandatory Monthly Data Quality like Ensuring of data cleansing and process improvement in financial area
- Drive monthly BU internal and external reporting in alignment with Commercial Project Managers / BU Management
- Interface to the controlling team in the Zone and Region
- Governance, steering, monitoring and continuous improvement of commercial activities and finance policies within BU
- Driving commercial topics in digitization initiatives such as the implementation of new tools and processes as well as Finance and Business Administration support for BU
- Support in strategy projects, bench-marking and optimization programs
- Divining special projects and analysis requests
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in business, Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of relevant education/ work experience in Finance
- Experience with SAP, Esprit and usual tools used in Siemens’ financial community
- Strong experience in PL financial system landscape
- Additional experience as Commercial Project Manager preferred
- High level of self-motivation and independent way of working
- Ability to influence and make senior/executive level recommendations
- Willingness to become member of a fast-paced, outcome based-oriented team, dealing with multiple topics at the same time
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Egypt. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE
Job Expires in: 143 days