Pespico Jobs in Egypt : Legal – Senior Attorney
Welcome to JobwebEgypt.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Egypt. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Around the world, we’re working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Responsible for drafting and reviewing all types of contracts for Marketing, GP (Raw and Pack), Corporate Governance (PO1 all functions) & Projects. In addition, undertaking the role of corporate secretary when required and taking part in legal research required for issuance of legal opinions.
- Act as a strategic business partner by reviewing and drafting accurate, reliable contracts for all company transactions to ensure that the organization is achieving its Annual Operating Plan within legal framework and with minimum legal risk and exposure vis-a- vis its contractual partners and other third parties.
- Implement company’s policies related to corporate work and provide support to all other functions in relation to documentation required for the implementation of PepsiCo International policies and processes. Make sure all contracts are in compliance with Company policies and work with Control to achieve this aim.
- Ensure the accurate, reliable and timely issuance of contracts in accordance with company policies and all local statutory requirements. Negotiate contract terms as support for other functions when required which includes meeting with third parties and conducting contract negotiation sessions with them in order to reach final versions of contracts agreeable to the company and its contractual partners.
- Conduct legal research to provide legal advice to all functions in relation to all corporate, civil, commercial and labor law queries that are raised.
- Liaise with Regional legal function for contract approvals to ensure compliance with Schedule of authorities.
- Prepare business activity reports as required by Regional legal function on monthly basis.
- Act as liaison across all functions to ensure providing high level of quality to the functions while maintaining company rights.
- Ensure all local corporate transactions are executed in accordance with local laws and PepsiCo International policies to avoid exposing the organization to a legal risk.
- Bachelor’s degree of Law or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in corporate law.
- Excellent knowledge of local statutory laws and corporate regulations.
- Experience in corporate compliance regulations, drafting reviewing and negotiating all kinds of contracts, dealing with suppliers, customers and different stakeholders and corporate compliance.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
How to Apply
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Egypt. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE
Job Expires in: 38 days