Scimitar Production Egypt Ltd. (SPEL) Jobs in Egypt : Legal Manager
Welcome to JobwebEgypt.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Egypt. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Scimitar Production Egypt Ltd. (SPEL)
- Location: Egypt
- State: Egypt
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Egypt
Oversees the legal aspects of our business, safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues. The role includes providing legal advice and guidance to the management regarding legal issues and the potential legal implications of corporate strategies, business proposals and projects.
1- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
2- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
3- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
4- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues
5- Ensure appropriate legal policies and practices are in place managing the legal obligations and legal risks of the organization effectively
6- Review legal cases of the organization, if any, and manage them professionally
7- Interface with legal consultations and experts as and when required
8- Advise the company on new legal developments and issues which may impact the business
9- Review contracts and commercial documentation, including tender documents, and ensure the companies commercial interests are protected and optimized
10- Assist management in negotiations with government, clients, joint venture partners, and contractors
Education: Bachelor’s degree in law.
Previous Experience: 15+ years of experience in a business environment; exposure to Petroleum services companies is preferred.
English Proficiency: Fluent speaking and writing skills.
Computer Proficiency: Excellent User.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Excellent interpersonal communication at all levels (verbal and written)
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical and evaluation skills
- Strong problem-solving attitude
- Ability to cope with high levels of responsibility and with confidential matters
- Ability to identify and solve complex legal issues
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
How to Apply
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Egypt. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE
Job Expires in: 41 days