Senior Analyst, Customer Technical Services at Mastercard
Welcome to JobwebEgypt.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Egypt. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mastercard
- Location: Egypt
- State: Egypt
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Egypt
Senior Analyst, Customer Technical Services
Mobile Payment Gateway (MPG) is a mobile payment ecosystem in Egypt. MPG has has been established to introduce a society-wide transformation from cash to digital, and mark a major milestone in the country’s push towards a cashless future. The MPG mobile wallet solution has been developed and is operated by Mastercard.
Customer Technical Services Team provides technical and operational support to business-to-business (B2B) customers that have product or service agreements with Mastercard.
Customer Technical Services – MPG Senior Customer Technical Services Analyst will:
- Provide operational and technical support and consultancy to all the participants of the MPG ecosystem, analyzing a wide variety of issues, determine needed actions, and follow through to resolution.
- Be responsible for overall satisfaction and retention of the MPG customers through knowledge of their business and product
- Build long-term customer relationship and ensures timely response and resolution of issues
- Enhance customer experience by providing high level technical customer service and support across a diverse and complex array of customer inquiries and through multiple communication channels (email, phone, chat)
- Serve as a subject matter expert accountable for analyzing, supporting and troubleshooting customer technical support inquiries
- Simulate or recreate user issues to resolve operating difficulties
- Ensure that customer resolution efforts adhere to Mastercard standard processes and procedures
- Represent the voice of the customer to product team, application team and shared services group
- Identify opportunities for improvements with customer experience at the forefront
- Collaborate with others in support of products, processes and problem resolution.
- Lead and/or participate in customer visits for training, education and operational support
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Leads medium-sized projects/initiatives as an individual contributor with knowledge of Mastercard’s products/services within a particular discipline
- Technical/operations experience within payments industry or fin-tech company and a strong knowledge in the field of digital payments and/or mobile wallets ecosystems
- Experience troubleshooting and contributing to the delivery of holistic resolutions to complex technical inquiries
- Advanced analytical, problem resolution and project management skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Previous customer service experience and exposure to customer service tools and operating procedures is a strong plus
- Experience implementing process improvements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt personal work style to accommodate an ever changing, diverse and global environment and to organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously based on current business needs.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
How to Apply
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Egypt. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE
Job Expires in: 143 days