Vodafone Jobs in Egypt : VSSE Legal Manager
Welcome to JobwebEgypt.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Egypt. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Egypt
- State: Jobs in Cairo, Egypt
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Egypt
Vodafone Shared Services is looking to appoint Head of Legal for its center in Egypt i.e. Vodafone Shared Services Egypt (VSSE). The incumbent will be responsible for providing strategic leadership and guidance on contract management, litigation management, labor laws related work, dispute resolution, corporate secretarial activities, statutory compliances, corporate restructuring process, merger and acquisitions and cross function advisories. The person shall in co-ordination with the Risk and Compliance shall ensure that all the compliances applicable to VSSE is complied with. The Head of Legal shall be the custodian of all the legal documents including but not limited to Agreements, litigation documents, corporate records etc.
The role reports directly to the General Counsel of VSS and shall work closely with the VSSE Centre management, vertical/Group stakeholders, VSS Centre business process, control and risk owners, compliance SPOCs within the departments and compliance teams in Group and at VSS. The incumbent will be handling team of lawyers, professionals and external law firms in Egypt.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Responsible for the effective delivery of legal support and advice provided to VSSE by both in house and external lawyers.
- Advises senior management on new legal developments and issues which may impact the business.
- Responsible for the tactical direction in the resolution of strategic disputes for VSSE taking into account commercial and legal aspects together with input from tax, finance and other appropriate VSSE functions.
- Provides expert advice on how to structure complex and strategically significant transactions.
- Responsible for identifying areas of risk for VSSE in relation to a broad range of matters and provides solutions to manage the risks.
- Manages the resolution of disputes to ensure that all relevant legal aspects are identified.
How to Apply
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Egypt. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE
Job Expires in: 28 days